Monday, November 21, 2011

DWELLING


Neighbourhood dwelling at overtime acknowledging my place of birth/ veering away from the path of prestige can never put my mind at ease/ coaxed by malts that end in activities of faults/ face scraped, late for meetings & my dignity constantly takes a beating/ foe for friends while friends stay in the light on dark days as I falter/ cursing father for the footsteps that I follow/ repetition of the days gone I am born each year Feb 18th/ I pro created/ baby momma fixated on Lloam but my home needs a sacrifice/ suppressed reactions amplified at the turn of time/ 1-2-3-4 I sure wish this combination opened a new door/ I let the Lord know I need a conversation as my knees hit the floor/ church visits have left me wilted along with my attitude submitted for an exhibit/ I need this life to court me again

No comments:

Post a Comment