Saturday, February 5, 2011

THE BREAKFAST CLUB



You're probably wondering, 'What in the world brought him to that juncture?' Well it's a Saturday in the Vaal and I had been doing plenty of outings and just wanted to chill. Understood? Thanks, you're so kind.
Anyway while I was being a veggie stuffing my face I came across this movie that had a very familiar sounding title. So I proceeded to changing the channel to the mentioned movie.
This movie is a pure gem. A bunch of kids at detention on a Saturday which I have too close a relation to, end up prodding each other's lives. Could have easily turned into a bunch of meaningless froth but it resonates hard cause we were all teens at some point.
Most importantly, one of us represents a person in that detention. Soppy I know. Go hire it and you'll get the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment