Thursday, September 30, 2010

Dj Premier In South Africa

Last week at OST when I was hosting Party People, Osmic whispered into my ear that Dj Premier will be in South Africa. Now let's start with how I may have reacted...
Stunned?
Astonished?
Angry?
Excited?
...?
Man I couldn't believe what this nigga was telling me cause this here legend of a man gracing South Africa was sounding a tad too impossible.
Anyway, the doubt aside. DJ Premier will be here at OST on 8 October 2010 and 09 October 2010 at Assembly in Cape Town. I can just see those faces changing expressions and looking dismayed. Don't be cause we need everyone to be okay come the days that he graces your town. Check out this page for more info.
In the mean time look what I found...



Air Force1 'DJ Premier' Quickstrikes

No comments:

Post a Comment