Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Big Sean - Finally Famous Vol. 3



I've always been about progression in life and how everyone in this world needs to grow. It may be a small step or a big one but moving from where you were to where you wanted to be is change and that my dear friend is pivotal.
I was the Company Flow type of nigga who had changed his diet cause Dead Prez rapped about good food and 'be healthy.' A great belief in what you stand for is necessary which led me to make sure that I steeped my English game up as 'underground heads were always coming across as 'intelligent.' That formed a crucial part of my life having taken place during my formative years BUT I loved good clothes and shoes which meant I couldn't be kept in that mind state for too long.
I now work for a great industry player and where I had always wanted to be. Shout out to my niggas - Riky Rick, Bhubesii, OkMalumKoolKat, Snitch, ScoopMakhathini, UrbanMosadi, ThamTham.
I spent days, months and years thinking about what is currently taking place in my life and where I am right now. I can't give it up solely to the universe cause it was all I had thought about doing.
The next step is on the cards and surely these streets need claim to and as it stands right now, some monkeyballing niggas need to feel what a coup is.
Big Sean's Finally Famous best plays EVERY single thing that is to take place. A celebration of life, its delights cause we'll 'Finally' be 'Famous.'
Homey has made it and he marvels in every possible aspect of joy a MALE would. Miss me with that he sounds like Drake and and trash cause homey ability to shudder any listener with an unbiased ear. So what money, jewels and girls are the main topic? 'Finally Famous' making sense as a title of the mixtape?
The production credits are titanic and each song a masterpiece. This is the kind of music you will be listening to for an incredibly long time.
Listen I said... then go ahead and download here

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you, A. We're supposed to change and GROW. And perhaps for most people it's accepting that you can't be hanging on Dead Prez's every word if it means denying yourself of enjoying the things that make you HAPPY. It's like what Lauryn Hill said, 'So a third of Lauryn can come in and two thirds must stay outside?" I'm paraphrasing here but you get the point. Will listen to Finally Famous ne

    ReplyDelete