Tuesday, June 1, 2010

New York Undercover



Nothing can ever express the joy and jubilation I had felt when I watched this show. Any black person who watched this show knows what it did for their self esteem, fashion sense, music knowledge cause it would have either built them or straight fucked them up... I NEVER wanted to miss an episode and I don't think I did. Yeah What!
Malik Yoba and Michael de Lorenzo made everything look cool. I wanted to dress like these dudes, date the kinda girls they did and live in pads as the ones they had.
Yo come on now, Naomi Campbell was in this bitch!? That mofo was hella dope and had me wanting to own a gun and a beauty - Shit!

1 comment:

  1. i'm NY undercover kid. down feather tommy hilfigure jackets, pelle pelle's, karl kani's, jordans and sketches work boots. AAAH shiiii, 1996 baby!

    ReplyDelete