Sunday, April 18, 2010

I'm Going To Hurt Your Ears

Murs & 9th Wonder - Fornever http://www.myspace.com/murs







When I came back to Johannesburg I moved back into the same spot I lived at BUT there wasn't a hi-fi cause my parents took it. This left me with a HUGE problem cause without music I'm like a survived shipwrecked sailor who cannot spot a lighthouse... Hope that analogy painted a horrific enough picture to make you understand how bad it has been.
So anyway, I'm still without a hi-fi and worse an iPod but this has led to me loving my place of work even more. I've had to make a plan cause my creativity and all else were being hampered by this state of mine.
My boy Smiso introduced me to Ace/ Tyler The Creator and it was like he unleashed the BEAST in me, the beast of music discoveries that is.
I've been on the hunt and have gathered the most insane beats out there.
NOW... I'm putting you on cause, well, I can and will continue to but if you do not oblige - It's YOUR fault when you get left behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment