Thursday, February 4, 2010

YoungBlackMan










I went to the opening of the YoungBlackMan gallery purely cause I spoke masses amount of shit to Ed Young while he was out at Kimberley Hotel and I was incredibly hungover on some random Sunday. *Hangover Hype*
It was a pretty chilled shindig and I was there alone - DOWNER. Not that I was hoping for flashing lights, booming music and paparazzi. I stared at the projected images that were on show until nothing else could be done but have a drink or six.
The images on show were of African Nationals who were 'displaced' during the surge of xenophobic attacks while they narrated their experiences.
The barmen were hella interesting though and very entertaining. I managed to find out that they were the dudes who had put up the dry wall and painted it. Jack The Whole Trade

No comments:

Post a Comment