Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Dirty Paraffin X DOPEstore Exhibit A


My boys out here in Johannesburg are throwing it down once again but in a different way. This time round it involves MalumKoolKat and Spizee on the decks while an exhibition takes place. From the stompies I picked that will lead to my demise *cough, cough* it seems that pictures of Dirty Paraffin, flyers of their events will be showcased that evening which will culminate to a performance from the duo.
From all this typing I've managed to generate enough interest to jump off my chair and ask God to teleport me to the day - shuts eyes and presses them hard. 'Oh damn nothing.' Ok Sharp, I guess I'll have to wait till the Saturday 27 February 2010.
This is your invitation to the DOPE Store on Fox Street if you're in Johannesburg to come witness the next shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment