Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Tanya Morgan (Is A Rap Group)


I was sitting at the crib with my man Pierre doing what we normally do... Getting out the crib for a beer. Anyway we were heading out to party and I put this disc unaware of the heat that's it's packing.


I heard but was not listening but it kept tugging at my ear even though I paid no attention.


These dudes are crazy nice and have got rhymes to the ceiling and maybe the attic too. The point I'm trying to make is that I have not heard anything as dope as that in a while and for me to blog about it means something.


Check these fellas out cause I listened to their Dj Soul presentation and they have a new album out too titled Brooklynati.


I mean seriously, they are fcuking with Blu which should constitute for something.

No comments:

Post a Comment