Tuesday, August 18, 2009

MTV Base Nights @ Chrome With Jozi




Fix and Switch



Ish and Da LES doing their thang







'I'm on fire'




'I do want that number girl...'




MTV Base came to Cape Town to party with the masses at Chrome for women's month and a lot of them came out for the event.
Dj Switch tore it up with an insane set and was followed by a very disappointing set from Jozi. People had it confused for something dope as they were screaming but what's with the half-assed performance put on fellas.
To top it all off I had to pay for it all cause some nitwit security/ bouncer friend of the owner kept being a parrot about gueslist being closed. 'Fool you don't know me.'
Anyway, I went for a whisky that had me frorget all the nonsense I had experienced. What are we without good 'ol drink.














No comments:

Post a Comment